How to join us
The AthenaPlus Consortium is open to collaborate with experts, institutions and other projects who are interested to establish a close cooperation in order to achieve the respective objectives.
Which are the benefits of cooperation?
- Cooperate with a community operating in the field of Digital Cultural Heritage, which includes representatives of all the key stakeholder groups from 21 EU countries: ministries and responsible government agencies, content providers and aggregators, leading research centres, SMEs.
- Participate in the discussion of the thematic working groups.
- Be invited to conferences, international workshops and training courses organised by AthenaPlus.
- Have access to the AthenaPlus deliverables, technical reports and other materials produced by the project in the frame of the scope of the AthenaPlus initiative.
- Make use of the AthenaPlus tools and technologies developed during the project.
- Deliver cultural content to Europeana using the MINT platform implemented for the AthenaPlus project.
Formalisation of cooperation
Cooperation is formalised through a Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) or a Cooperation Agreement.
- A Memorandum of Understanding may be signed between the AthenaPlus Consortium and another project (Download the template: .doc, 50 kb)
- A Cooperation Agreement may be signed between the AthenaPlus Consortium and an institution (Download the template: .doc, 66 kb)
From the administrative point of view, the AthenaPlus Project Coordinator signs the Cooperation Agreements and the Memoranda of Understanding on behalf of the Consortium.
After having fixed the terms of the agreements, the new cooperating institution sends two copies of the document to the AthenaPlus project coordinator, containing the data and signatures of the responsible person. After the AthenaPlus coordinator's signature, one copy will be sent back to the new cooperating institution.
Do you need more information? You may contact:
- the project coordinator, writing at: info[at]athenaplus[dot]eu
- the national contact point in your country.
Cooperation agreements already in force
- Městské muzeum v Železném Brodě
- Regionalni museum v Teplicich, Teplice
- Spolek Mlejn
- Severoceske muzeum v Liberci (North Bohemian Museum in Liberec)
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb
- Bibliothekservice-Zentrum Baden-Wuerttenberg
- FHXB Friedrichshain-kreuzberg, Berlin
- Museum of Applied Arts, Budapest
- Museum of Fine Arts, Budapest
- Hungarian University of Fine Arts, Budapest
- Schola Graphidis Art Collection (HUFA), Budapest
- Biblioteca di storia moderna e contemporanea, Roma
- Dipartimento di Economia Marco Biagi, Università degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia
- DigBess/Ricerche Economico Sociali del Piemonte (Ires)
- Museo di Formello
- Soprintendenza Archeologica per l'Etruria meridionale - Museo nazionale etrusco di Villa Giulia, Roma
- Biblioteca del Senato della Repubblica
- Grandezze e meraviglie - Festival musicale estense, Modena
- Fondazione Istituto Internazionale di Storia Economica “F. Datini”
- Istituto compensivo E.Quirino Visconti, Roma
- CRAL - Comune di Ravenna
- Conservatorio statate di musica Nino Rota, Monopoli
- Associazione culturale GoTellGo
- ISIA Roma Design
- Università La Sapienza di Roma – Dipartimento di Studi Greco Latini, Italiani, Scenico Musicali
- Fondazione Alario per Elea-Velia ONLUS, Salerno
- Trinity Long Room Hub, Trinity College Dublin, Dublino
- Antanas Baranauskas
- Antanas Vienuolis-Žukauskas Memorial Museum
- Samogitian Museum “Alka”
- Biržai Region Museum “Sėla”
- Kaunas 9th Fort Museum
- Lithuanian Sea Museum
- M. K. Čiurlionis National Museum of Art
- Rokiškis Regional Museum
- Zarasai Area Museum
- National Library of Udmurt Republic
- Automation Directions in museums and Information Technologies” (ADIT), Moscow
- Specialized Center BALI (LTD), Kiev
Memorandum of undestanding with other projects
- Eagle - Europeana Network of Ancient Greek and Latin Epigraphy
- Europeana Inside
- Multi-Ta - Multilingual terminological research (French, Dutch and English) for the development and integration of semantically enriched scientific thesauri
- Partage Plus - Digitising and enabling Art Nouveau for Europeana
- Daguerreobase - Collecting cataloging tool for daguerreotypes
- Europeana - Food & Drink